Last Updated on February 7, 2014.
We hope you love using Osteoporosis-health. This document contains important information that you need to consider before using our site or making important decisions based on our information.
- Please note that we offer the Veritas Health Sites "AS IS" and without warranties.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VERITAS HEALTH PROVIDER RELATIONSHIPS AND DOCTOR LISTINGS:
In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with medical professionals, by using Veritas Health Services you understand and agree to the following:
- YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING YOUR OWN PROVIDER.
- Veritas Health selects Providers to be listed on the Site pursuant to a contractual agreement with the Providers.
- In addition to a contractual agreement, Providers must pay a fee to Veritas Health in order to appear on the Site.
- Veritas Health will provide you with lists and/or profile previews of Providers who may be suitable to deliver the health care that you are seeking based on information that you provide to Veritas Health (such as proximity to your geographical location, and specialty of the Provider); Veritas Health:
- does not recommend or endorse any Providers over other Providers listed,
- does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide, and
- DOES NOT receive any additional fees from Providers for featuring them through the Services.
- What Does "Verified by Osteoporosis-health" Mean?
- Veritas Health uses reasonable efforts to ensure that Providers only participate in the Services if they hold active medical licenses and all certifications necessary to practice any specialty of the services offered by them to patients.
- Veritas Health reserves the right to exclude Providers who, in Veritas Health’s discretion, have engaged in inappropriate or unprofessional conduct.
- Veritas Health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians.
- PRACTITIONER INFORMATION: Provider and practice information found on Veritas Health is intended for general reference purposes only. Provider information found on Veritas Health websites is both self-reported, by the Provider and/or office staff, and collected from multiple other data sources that may not be confirmed by the Provider. Such information changes frequently and may become out of date or inaccurate. Neither the Site nor Veritas Health provides any advice or qualification certification about any particular Provider. Our relationship with Providers in a particular area is based on criteria we establish. You are encouraged to independently verify any such information.
- EDITORIAL CONTROL DISCLAIMER: We make the Site available as a service to consumers and Providers for the purposes of providing an informative and educational resource. We may, but have no obligation to, have Information posted on the Site reviewed by the Site’s editorial personnel. It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the Information is not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the Information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such Information.
- You are encouraged to independently confirm the Information contained herein with other sources and to seek the advice of a qualified physician.